Thank god for short weeks! I found myself in the Hamptons again for part of the long weekend and the photo above was from a party that I attended. How gorgeous right? I didn’t have a post planned for today but I thought it would be fun to include 5 fun facts about me. I’ll post another five next Friday!
- I wear a lot of hats, sometimes too many. Besides running KLH I also have a design day job. I’ve recently found myself working in the print and pattern side of fashion and I am loving it!
- My original business plan did not include just traditional wallpaper, I originally wanted to print on a different substrate and I’m still determined to make it happen. Stay tuned…
- I am a New England girl at heart despite living in NYC. I consider both NH and South Shore Massachusetts home. I was born in Boston, raised mostly in Southern NH and have been living in Brooklyn for 9 years now.
- I’m a volunteer with the New York Junior League and I help organize the bi-annual House Tour and find all those pretty homes that end up on it. We are getting ready for our Fall tour on Oct 26th! (The day after my birthday!)
- I went to Catholic school for 13 years. That is a lot of plaid uniforms! Growing up I always wanted to go to public school and ride a school bus but I have so many great memories that I truly cherish from my time there.
Hope you have a great weekend!