Kimberly Lewis Home will be exhibiting at BKLN Designs!
Locally Grown, Internationally Known
- • 35 jury selected BKLYN DESIGNers original, limited-edition pieces and furnishings
- • Keynote presentations and panel discussions presented by West Elm, Apts and Lofts, NYC Business Solutions, New York Magazine, and Remodelista
- • BKLYN DESIGNS Outdoor Kids Lounge on Jay Street
– Children Museum of Arts interactive workshops
– Mothers’ Day specials with One Girl Cookies!
- • Special events, unique offers, active outdoor experiences and much more!
- • All Day, Every day, BKLYN BITES on Jay Street, assorted Brooklyn-based food trucks
Purchase your tickets today!
FRIDAY – SUNDAY: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC :Tickets available online at www.bklyndesigns.com $15 in advance or $20 at the door all weekend.
Complimentary admission for trade members with proof of credentials. MUST preregister online.
For the complete event schedule visit www.bklyndesigns.com
I came across BK Styled earlier in the year and was mesmerized reading post after post about up and coming Brooklyn entrepreneurs, products, restaurants and more. Their posts are a perfectly curated collection of both the home decor and fashion world that read like a magazine but in blog format. I loved it so much that I knew I had to be a part of it and reached out to Rachel the decor editor. I was surprised when she emailed me right back and asked when she could come on over to my apartment/studio. I’ve been waiting for weeks to see the end result and the post is up! Charles and Rachel I think really captured the spirit of my products and my personality and I couldn’t be happier!
Check out the article here